skip to primary navigationskip to content


  • Can I do my PhD at the centre?

Before making an application, you should satisfy yourself that advanced study in your chosen field can be undertaken at the Department of Architecture, University of Cambridge. Please see this page for further information on how to apply Acceptance of any applicant will be dependent on specialist supervision being available. Please send potential supervisors (from the Centre) your research proposal and curriculum vitae for their consideration. Please note that we do not currently have any funding available for PhD Candidates please see this page for advice on funding

        Please contact Wendy Pullan

  • Can I apply for a post-doc position at the centre?

We welcome enquiries from post-doctoral level researchers who are interested in applying to funding bodies for post-doctoral funding and who wish to pursue research on urban conflicts. Please contact Wendy Pullan